2016 Skalp for SketchUp is extremely helpful drawing Sketchup plugin which enhance you ability to try out in respect to whatever and however you’re doing in SketchUp. In this latest Sketchup Plugin review, we basically analyze the pros and cons of 2016 Skalp for Sketchup that helps you to understand it before its use. This Plugin isn’t limited for architectural purpose but can be used for many disciplines.
Skalp is simple and comparatively easy to use yet powerful Live Section Tool. One can easily identify missing key features needed to realize a long standing dream, stunning plans and elevations inside SketchUp. The plugin is designed to give you better 3D modeling experience and this is why most of Architects prefer this Sketchup plugin while making any interior plans like Kitchen unit, living room etc. The 2016 Skalp for Sketchup also supports multiple drawing scales in one model.
Find out more features of this plugin –
- Automatic hatch patterned cross sections.
- Live updates, all model changes are tracked on the fly.
- Use Styles to remap the look in each scene.
- Fully supports nested groups and components.
- Supports multiple drawing scales in one model.
- Neat user interface filled with relevant features.
- The same Section represented in multiple ways.
- Each Scene can have its own cross section style.
- Intuitive and powerful mapping queries.
- Assign by layer, material, hatching or tagging.
- Patterns adapt to the drawing scale.
Skalp Pattern Designer
- Make awesome tileable Pattern textures for your Skalp Sections.
- Texturize your model in a new creative way.
- Import a zillion standard CAD patterns.
- Build your own from scratch.
- Supports scales, transparency, colors & line widths.
- Export to SketchUp Pro’s LayOut. Persistent updates of Skalp sections in all scenes.
- Export to DXF includes real CAD hatch patterns.
- Batch export of scenes to DXF.
Watch Video Tutorial Of 2016 Skalp for SketchUp
More details about 2016 Skalp for SketchUp plugin is available here.