GRAITEC is one of famous CAD and Structural Engineering Design software solution provider in the construction industry and it offer some impressive set of tools in one suite that can save your time and money when using Autodesk® Advance Steel. You can download the trial version of Advance BIM Designers suite of GRAITEC. The Steel Structure Designer incorporates an extensive range of building definitions and tools that enables you to configure compete structures in no time. GRAITEC Steel Structure Designer have all the features that Create, amend and adjust all aspects of structure designs in Autodesk® Advance Steel with just one click.
Features Of GRAITEC Steel Structure Designer
- Quickly select the types of profiles from the list of available profiles for all structure elements.
- Easily define the type of the structure by selecting the number of levels and the number of bays for both X, Y horizontal directions.
- Define the spacing between the bays along the X axis. The spacing can be uniform (equal spans) or non-uniform. If necessary, it can be edited later.
- Define the bays along the Y axis, the level heights, the roof type, including the profile sections for the components. The bays can be identical or not and can undergo any modification at any time.
- This easy to use tool adds intermediate columns on the two gables. If necessary, the number of columns and the corresponding spacing, including the profile sections, can be edited later.
- This tool creates on the structure rafters a group of spaced elements having a “Purlin” model role. Their properties can be modified at any time.
- This tool creates on the structure columns a group of spaced elements having a “Rail” model role. Their properties can be modified at any time.
- This command creates vertical bracings on any side of the building in the selected span. The bracing types available are: X bracings, diagonal bracings, V bracings and inserted bracings. Using the advanced copy options, they can all be modified simultaneously.
- This command creates horizontal bracings on the building roof. The bracing types available are: X bracings, diagonal bracing and V bracings. Using the advanced copy options, they can all be modified simultaneously.
- This tool creates platforms both inside and outside the building on the selected span. If necessary, it easily adds additional elements such as: cantilevers, secondary beams (both longitudinal and transversal directions), corner and marginal columns.
Fore more information on GRAITEC’s Advance BIM Designer Suite, Visit here: http://www.graitec.com/